Do you wish you had a job that made a difference & is fun at the same time?
Are you a happy, energetic person who loves spreading joy to others? Does seeing people happy make you feel accomplished? Apply for a job at The Fun Lab, where every day is an adventure!
Become Part of our Team
No matter what your skills are, we have a place for you! We’re looking for cashiers, party hosts, food runners, attractions attendants, cooks, cafe hosts, and sales pros.
Once we approve your application, we’ll invite you to one of our bi-monthly auditions to play games, meet other potential team members, and see which position is the best fit for your personality.
A Good Candidate Will:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have a flexible schedule with evening/weekend availability
- Bring energy and enthusiasm to everything they do
- Be dependable and communicate well
- Have no criminal record
- Be willing to present a clean and groomed appearance
ROLE DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Party Team and Welcome Desk
Party Hosts create safe, fun, and personalized birthday parties, where the birthday child is the center of attention. They organize and facilitate the entire party from start to finish, while ensuring smiles, laughter, excitement, and positive emotions, resulting in meaningful birthday memories that will last a lifetime.
Party Runners assist the Party Host in all aspects of the birthday parties. Runners setup, organize, clear and clean the party room allowing the party host to free up to interact and entertain, assuring a total quality experience.
The Party Supervisor is responsible for the entire party program’s smooth delivery of consistent and high quality events. They oversee, coach and assist the party team with their party responsibilities and provide the tools for their success. They will book parties, confirm and communicate with party parents to ensure smooth flowing events and parties.
Front Desk Attendant / Party Reception Desk
The Front Desk Attendant welcomes and checks in guests with a warm, friendly smile. They assess guest’s needs and complete the entry transaction accurately and efficiently, while assuring security, informing safety rules, upcoming activities and directing guests for a smooth and hassle free entry. Party reception welcomes party guests with a friendly smile, a warm hello, and inform, organize, give direction, and send arriving guests to party staging to meet the party host and wait for remainder of their party group. They assist with late guests and all party related questions.
The concession team prepares and serves the tastiest food and snacks, in an immaculate environment. They are friendly and efficient and never sacrifice quality of food or service. They are responsible to maintain cleanliness of the counter area, general dining area.
Kitchen Staff / Food Prep
Kitichen staff prepares adheres to product sensitivities and plate presentations while ensuring all prepared foods meet the standard of excellence. Pizza cook proofs frozen pizza dough, toppings, cheese per par levels and according to recipe requirement and product sensitivities and plate presentations while ensuring all prepared foods that meets the standard of excellence expected by our guests.
- Leads the restaurant during a shift and delights guests with an unparalleled experience
- Delegates responsibilities to team and ensures they exceed guest expectations
- Ensures restaurant is always stocked & stored
- Becomes a subject matter expert in each area of the restaurant
- Maintains cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant
- Set up and breakdown of the restaurant including dining room, kitchen and prep areas
- Owns open, mid or close routines for the next shift
- Makes sure all food meets standards and regulations and tastes delicious
- Develops team members into future leaders
- Recognizes a job well-done
- Exemplifies guest service for the whole team
- Prep and prepare recipes consistently, efficiently, and in proper quantities to support business levels
- Ensure line station set-up standards and recipe guidelines are followed
- Perform opening, closing, and other duties assigned by kitchen manager
- Ensure proper food safety and workplace safety procedures are followed
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all areas including the removal of garbage, sweeping and wet mopping, washing counter tops and equipment on a daily basis
- Work collaboratively with the team to build a positive work environment
Play and Fun Positions
Laser Tag Attendant
Laser tag attendants coordinate schedule, monitor and operate the laser tag attraction while ensuring a safe, fun and memorable experience for all guests.
Ropes / Bumper Cars / Ballocity Playground
Attraction Attendants monitor and operate attractions while ensuring a safe, fun, memorable experience for all guests. They monitor all play areas and attractions to while interacting with guests to elevate and personalize the overall experience. They will elegantly enforce all rules, but not compromise safety standards for fun.
Arcade Game Attendant / Game Tech / Redemption Counter
Redemption/Video Attendants monitor the arcade area for safety and fun, assisting guests with questions, instruction and solving guest problems, while ensuring an enjoyable experience. Game attendants will correct simple game issues and minor repairs of video/redemption machines. They are responsible for general cleanliness of all games and the entire redemption/video area. The redemption counter assists guests with exchanging their ticket value for prizes. Ensure redemption counter/shelves remain fully stocked and in proper presentation order.
It is the policy of The Fun Lab Center to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with the Minnesota EEO Code and all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), national origin, disability, age (40 years old or more), military status or veteran status is illegal.